Saving... Please wait..!
"The resiliency of the Edmonton economy is reflected in the city's continuing employment growth. With a well-diversified industrial base Edmonton continues to attract individuals seeking employment and investment opportunities."
- John Rose, Edmonton Chief Economist
Edmonton is an entrepreneurial city led by an incredible business sector.
Being a competitive city that cultivates knowledge and innovation, Edmonton attracts and retain skilled labour and have the quality infrastructure needed to support industrial and economic prosperity.
Edmonton offers an ideal environment for your success. Don't miss the opportunity to accomplish your buiness goals!
- Edmonton's unemployment rate is the lowest in Alberta.1
- Responsible for 25% of all Net New Jobs in Canada Over the Past 5 Years1
- GDP, Income and Population Growth 3x the Canadian Average Over the Past 5 Years2
- $5 Billion of Public and Private Investment in the Downtown.3
- Scoring 0.87 out of 1.0, the Conference Board of Canada rates Edmonton's economy as highly diverse.
1. Statistics Canada and City of Edmonton
2. Conference Board of Canada
3. City of Edmonton